All-Inclusive $695.00 4 Hours!
Only $150.00 per hour after 4 hours. For over 20 years Providing DJ Services Featuring the Top Disc Jockey Entertainers. For your Wedding DJ or Party DJ, There is No Better choice. An Affordable DJ Choice... With a Premium Service!
Always With Our Service:
* DJ will emcee to make announcements, provide your choice of music.
* Play lists may be fully customized in advance.
* We always take requestsBring emergency backup equipment
* Lighting Package is included
* Your Choice: Tuxedo, suit & tie, or dressed to impress in neat, casual clothes.
* All digital sound systems $695.00 All Inclusive!
* With years of experience in private parties, wedding receptions, corporate events and much more, we bring the entertainment you'll enjoy the most.
* Personalized Service: It's our commitment to provide the most personalized service possible with a show catered to your specific needs.
* Our extensive collection of music covers over 20,000 selections of all styles.
* We'll assist you with everything from planning the special songs and dedications to the presentation of the music.
* We provide you with a comprehensive song selection list to get you started but please add any songs that don't appear!
* With your assistance in advance we are able to do an exceptional job every time. With our exclusive PEC Event Planning Forms, Customized to your event, you'll be able to give us great information on just how you'd like your event to go! High Quality Sound:
* We are dedicated to providing clean true sound reproduction with commercial, studio quality CD sound systems. Our Premium Package is ideal for everything from a small audience up to 400 people or more. For larger groups, you'll want our extended sound package.
* Customize To Fit Your Needs: Our Premium Package is perfect for most events, but you may wish to add custom features to fit your special needs and taste. We offer everything from custom lighting packages to extended sound to hosted Laser Disc Karaoke.
* Professional Black Tie DJs: Our DJ entertainers are the heart of our success. By hiring select entertainers with sparkling personalities, it ensures a great time at your event.
* Your DJ is there to make your event happen the way you'd like it!Our professional DJ's always: Act as emcees' to make announcements and introductionsBring emergency backup equipment
* Come well-dressed in either tuxedos, suit & tie,or dressed to impress in neat, casual clothes. We'll ask you to complete our comprehensive song selection and event planning work sheets. Our deejays bring a case of hundreds
* Can we give you CDs and select the songs we want played?Yes, putting post-itnotes on each disc seems towork well, and also helps us a great deal.
* Can we leave the song selection up to your discretion and just give you a rough idea such as mellow jazz during dinner, disco & funk for dancing?Yes.
* Can you help us with keeping to our schedule?
No problem. A big part of our job is to help coordinate your program to keep it flowing in a smooth and pleasant manner - and on time. We'll make important announcements and introductions, and keep the photographer and/or videographer informed as to what happens next! Will your deejay be loud and talk a lot?Our professional deejays are specially trained to be courteous, friendly, and low-key. This approach seems to work best for wedding receptions and other formal affairs. For high octane affairs, PEC DJ Co. knows how to turn up the heat too!
* What do you mean by lighting?
We recommend a modest lighting set-up for all occasions. Just four medium-sized spotlights and a multi beam effect can play a vital role in getting a party started, and will add color and excitement to any occasion. Lights can be turned off, or even dimmed, if the situation warrants it. Our professionally trained deejays know when to use the effects, and most importantly, when not to use them.
* What will the DJ wear?
You can decide if you'd like. The three choices would be: Casual (but nice), Semi-formal (suit & tie), or Formal (tuxedo). We own all of our custom-fitted tuxedos.
What about a mirror ball, confetti, streamers, fog machines,etc.?We do, on occasion, use these effects, but only for certain events. Typically, these would include large dances and corporate parties. You can let us know whether this is something you'd like to have. Is there a separate charge for the time it takes to set up and break down the equipment?Our price quote includes everything NO SURCHARGES OR HIDDEN COSTS!